Monday, August 27, 2007

Long Time No See

I know...... It's been a while since I last wrote. Life's been crazy busy. On top of my regular teaching hours, there were observations, student surveys, substitutions, interviews, more observations, and more substitutions. There's also the Chinese Teacher Training Course on weekends and trips to the doctor's office every two weeks. Last weekend, I finished the Final Tests for the weekend course. The teachers will mark our tests, and the certificate will arrive in the mail in a month's time.

Now I can relax on the weekend like normal people do.

13 more working days then we go on a 20-day term break in mid September. Since Karen and my mom are going to Vancouver in mid September, my mom's cat, Mocha, is coming to stay with us for a while. I really look forward to not having a schedule and just hanging out with the two kitties at home. I can finally sort out the living room, garden, cook, go for walks, read, write, listen to music, blog, or simply space out. Ah~~~ weight gets lifted off my shoulders just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound like you need any advice. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete