Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pictures from the Trip

I am so sorry that it took me this long to finally get back to the blog.
I simply don't have time to blog when I'm working. On weekends, the last thing I wanna do is to sit in front of the computer for hours.
*Sigh* So much to do and so little time.
Even though I still have a lot of stories to tell, I've come to realize that I would not be able to type them all up today. Since many of you have been asking the same question, here they are.
I'll type up the stories when... when I type up the stories.

Malapascua, Cebu, Philippines









Chilling out in the afternoon









Is that water beautiful or what?





















Calm Before the Storm



















Kate's Virgin Dive









Star Fish

















Defensive Clown Fish








Billy Boy Going on a Wreck Dive



























































Early Morning Visit to the Thresher Sharks

















Bill only saw the tail of a thresher shark, but this Devil Ray came check him out and did a little fly-by.













Right before leaving the island, we had to have a picture together.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, these pictures were beautiful! I have to read the post later, but I think I would trade just about everything in for (in Billy's case) such a beautiful girl, and all the opportunities he has had to see so many wonderful things. I'm thankful for you sharing all of that with him!

    ReplyDelete